Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Where has the time gone?

I have just noticed it has been a month since I have posted anything here. I have been running, albeit, not very much. There has of course been some bad weather and I've been a bit jammed up at work. I will certainly get more miles in during the coming weeks as official half training begins on 2/21. Tomorrow is the inaugural group run for our new running club. I hope it isn't quite so cold and nasty as I would like for a nice crowd to be present. If you are reading this and want to join, we will meet in front of WMCI before 9:00 and then run a 5K (about). We are going to meet up at Common Grounds for a social afterwards. I'm looking forward to the run and to the development of the club. I have some grand plans. Let's hope it works out for the best.

Oh, we do need a name for our club....suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment