Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Jan 31

Ok. So the big storm has hit. I didn't get up this morning and run like I should have and there was too much water and ice on the road when I got home to try to run. To make matters worse, I ate too much for supper - and if you've ever done that - well, at least me it sucks the desire to run right out of me. I did however do SOMETHING today - which is what I promised I would do. In a recent issue of Runner's World they had posted a page on "Power Poses" as in Yoga. 6 moves. Supposed to take about 10 minutes. Jill and I did them together. She wants to do more "yogurt". I told her we'd try the P90X Yoga in the a.m. It's 90 minutes and a butt kicker. But to anyone reading this - do you do Yoga? Do you do it every day? Is it bad to do it daily, or at least some moves? I would like better poise and balance.

Oh - the moves were Chair, twisting chair, twisting lunge and then Warrior III, Arrow Lunge, Extended Leg Balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment