Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Yasso's on 5/9

My first attempt at doing some Yasso's. I was short on time (and talent) so I modified what I intended to do. I also had an equipment problem in that the workout I created would not transfer to the watch. I wanted to do a warmup (about .3-.4) then an 800 at 8:00 mm pace, 4 minute recovery, repeat 3 times and then a cool down. I ended up with a warm up, then 800's with a pace of 7:51, 7:56, and 8:05. I was breathing pretty hard after that one and went with a 2 minute recovery followed by a shorter sprint. This one was a 400 at an 8:46 pace. Not too bad for my first attempt at this workout. I like it and will do it again. The total time and distance recorded included my warmups, recovery, and cool down.
3.36 miles in 31:38.

No comments:

Post a Comment