Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feb 1 Training Report

I got up this morning knowing I was not going to work and decided to survey the land to see what it looked like as far as ice accumulation. We appear to have about 1/2 inch. I took some pictures, which I will post later. Being February 1, it was time to take some measurements. I'm a little behind on my goals, only losing 3.6 pounds in January. I did lose 1/4 inch off of my neck, 1/2 off of my belly and 3/4 off my waist. This means my BF% is still far too high. I would like to be in the teens and not 20's. That will take a long time. Maybe by November I'll be there. I'm going to have to turn it on to lose 13 pounds in the next 51 days or so.

In that line of thought, I finally did an elliptical workout about 4:20. I did 25 minutes with an avg. heart rate of 148. I was wanting it over 150, but just couldn't get there. It was very strange being on the machine as I haven't been in some time. It took a solid ten minutes to get my rhythm going. According to a formula I found on the internet, this amounts to a 390 calorie burn. I also did some foam rolling and rolled frozen water on the arch of my left foot. Tomorrow, I will more than likely shovel some snow, and I am planning on doing P90X Plyometrics. I like that workout. I have a treadmill, but the distance calculator doesn't work and it doesn't look like I'll be hitting the road any time soon.


Well, the pictures aren't loading. Tomorrow maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment