Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3 miles easy...ran hard(ish)

I was to do "an easy 3" today. I don't know really what consititutes "easy" but I didn't push myself. I was not really into running this morning - but I missed my 5 miler yesterday. I am missing too many workouts. Mitchell broke his arm last night and it was on my mind during the run, as were a few other things. In any event, I knocked out the first mile in about 9:32, mile two was 9:05 and mile 3 was a blazing (for me) 8:25. I may bike later today to make up for the missed workout yesterday - or I may go for a run with Jill. Not sure. I know come Thursday it gets cold, and tomorrow I turn 40. The road past the house is beat to heck and back and its a wonder I don't turn my ankle in the dark. I will endeavor to persevere! Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment