Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

First run after 40....

Ok - not really a big deal - but had to come up with some kind of title. This run really should have happened Wed. or Thurs. However, this run was not my best performance. Intended to do 8 miles today in preparation for the 8 mile race next week. It was real windy and the dogs decided to tag along - so -that altered my plans about my 8 mile loop. I am not real pleased with my splits - but I just didn't"feel it" when I started out. Eventually I did feel much better - but that may have had as much to do with a tail wind as anything else. Splits of 9:53, 10:02, 9:29, 8:59, 9:53, 10:04. Calorie burn today was 942. I'm behind on my weekly mileage by quite a bit. I may do a speed workout tomorrow since I skipped it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment