Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

League Night at the Y - 3 on 3.

This "workout" includes about 20 minutes of warmup, and then only the first half of play. The HRM was bothering me and myh play, so I took it off. I would assume my data in the second 20 minutes would be similar, although i did get tired. After the game, my shoulders got sore (and still are as of Sat.) My back was stiff and tight before the game and is the same today. I guess it's the liquid grain storage facility I've developed that is causing me problems. We did win by the way - and of course had BW3 afterwards. Made for a loooong Friday. Here's to hoping getting in a decent run today.

765 Calories burned - so - good workout. (Probably more, but, that's just for the time I monitored)Probably closer to 971 for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment