Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dickens Free

I am now dickens free. Holy Moly. I am glad I got myself out of bed and went for the ride. It's 5:30 a.m., in the country, it was dark, I was wearing glasses (and my headlight) Cruising along at about 15-18 mph, in the zone and listening to tunes on my radio when all of a sudden a male voice calls out from the darkness "Good morning". I replied a quick "Good Morning" back and couldn't stop the "oh golly" that came out of my mouth. All I saw was a figure in a robe walking the opposite direction at that point. Of course, his "good morning" also woke his dog up who immediately began barking. Fortunately he (the dog) was inside the house. I can probably pinpoint the exact moment it happened due to the spike in my heart rate. I wonder if I get out tomorrow at the same time and do the same route if I will see him again? I am a little disappointed in the 521 calorie burn, but - that really is about right for the workout. I just need to run tonight to make it a 1000 calorie day!

Have a blessed day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment