Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

What's your workout today?

I may have found my mojo back. I sure hope so. I decided to go for a bike ride this a.m. This is what I posted on daily mile.

Nice brisk morning. I wish the sun would have been peaking up a little bit anyway. It's hard to go fast in the dark on country roads. They have put down gravel in a few places and it just turns into a white-out with my headlight. Got "nervous" once. just a short ride this morning since I did a run a little over 12 hours ago.
Did notice something funny right before the ride. Somehow, again, I got my shoes mixed. I have 2 pair of brooks - same style, etc. I have one pair marked with an "n" as that pair is a bit newer. When I picked them up this a.m. I noticed one "n" in each pair. Oh well.
What's your workout today?

No comments:

Post a Comment