Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

October 2

I decided against the St Johns 5 K this am. I thought I would just save the $20 and run and bike here at home. Its a busy Saturday as usual around here and the internet isn't working again. How am I able to post this? I'm typing it out on the phone, which is the pits.

Beth is off to go show the house - hopefully we can get someone in it soon. I will be helping Mike later today. I hope I can be useful as I will be late. Going to set trusses sheathing and black paper. Not sure when I'll get the run in. After noon sometime I guess.

And now since its raining the roofing party is delayed a couple hours. Brother-in-law just stopped in for a visit. He mentioned it is going to be really windy. I don't like the sound of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment