Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A much Better Run than yesterday

Ok - so I didn't run yesterday. However, I do feel pretty good about this run. I am glad I got up and got going. I thought I really only had time for about a 20 minute run, so I stuck with a 2 mile or so idea. I know, many people run 3 miles in that time,and some run 4. Heck, Bernard Lagat just set the indoor 2 mile record in 8:07. or was it 8:02? Either way, its faster than I ran one mile today. However, I am happy with my splits at this point in my training (9:24, 8:54) - so yes, a negative split by almost 30 seconds. I like negatives, but I never do them in a race. Good calorie burn to start the day with 349 gone in 20:16. If I only could do that for an hour straight - that would be what, 1050 calories an hour? Next Saturday (26th) I'll do that with my 8 mile run. Anyone want to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment